Makarimi Abdullah
This show was held on 10 April 2011 in conjunction with 24th Annual General Meeting. It was held in Perlis Herbal Forest (Taman Herba Rimba) at Batu Pahat, Perlis near to Kangar (capital state city).

Perlis Herbal Forest

Total plants who joined on this show are around 100 plants. Due to long journey (around 2 1/2 hours from my location), I just entered 6 plants in this orchid shows and won 4 of them.

Here is some of the beauties during this AGM shows.

Best Plant of the Show: Dendrobium Farmeri 'Yellow'




































More beauties of orchid will publish in this blog on next coming show in Penang Monthly Show, held @ Penang Time Square, Georgetown, Penang on 17 April 2011.

This post I dedicate and welcome to my new Orchid Friend - aimasja from  Malaysia to my Orchid de Dangau. Thanks aimasja for being my 45th friend here. I really appreciate your support.
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    That is more orchids than I ever saw in any post. I love the green ones, wish I could grow them.


  2. James David Says:

    I like the green one very much. Very unique and beautiful. Never seen a green one before.


  3. greenapplesgarden and james> The green orkids is Clowesetum Black Jade, one of the best hybrid, which is difficult to get and the price also quite high. Mine still budding, this one belong to orchidcraze.blogspot.com


  4. Congratulations on your 4 winning plants! :)


  5. Ron Says:

    Really like the Bulbos and the Phal. violaceas (or hybrids thereof).