Makarimi Abdullah
It is quite long time, i'm not updating this blog. Always busy with routine life. Almost three weeks i'm not visit my own blog. So sorry for to all my readers.
The first post for this month...hope not the last. I will try my best to allocate my time more frequently to update this blog.
Here I just want to update the last Orchid Show which held at Taping Lake Garden on 1st May 2011.
Once again in this show I won Best plant of the show, from my Grammathophyllum Yuan nan Tiger, and also big winning for me and my partner in this show. Attached here with are some pictures on that show for you to enjoy.

Taiping Lake Garden

Show  Venue

Best Plant of the Show
Rhyncostylish Retusa

Rodriguezia Lanceolata

Cattleya Pluepit Crown

Add caption
Laelia Purpurata







Bulb Lion King



Encylia tampensis 'albolabia' var mandellii

Encylia tempensis








4 Responses
  1. klaraau01 Says:

    What a feast to see all these beautiful orchids! Thank you very much for sharing


  2. klara> Thanks for your comment. Sharing is caring ;)


  3. My Treasure Says:

    i love all those rare species..am sure my mom will love it too..Encylia tampensis 'albolabia' var mandellii is my favourite!


  4. anis> Thanks for your visit to my blog. Happy to know you like something different from others. Encyclia tampensis have more than 20 variants. I have around 5 variants in my collection.