Makarimi Abdullah
Somebody ask me in my FB and some sms me, is it the same orchid? Many of them still asking the same question...and here i attached the picture of that orchids. It's clearly shows the different! Usually a lot of people use the Cattleya aclandiae as mother plant to get the spot on their orchid.
Here it is:

1. Lc. Green Emerald


2. Cattleya (Tholsol spot x loddiglossa spot) 



3. Cattleya aclandiae


I would like to welcome my new Orchid Friend - Amy from Dallas with her In The Orchid House with Amy blog to my Orchid de Dangau. Thanks Amy for being my 18th friend here.
8 Responses
  1. The Cattelya (Tholsol spot x loddiglossa spot) is beautiful!!!


  2. Amy> Thanks so much...this is new hybrid, I bought it near to Thailand-Malaysia border. I also like this flower so much, it can bloom more than 7 flowers.


  3. Andrea Says:

    They are so beautiful. However, why are you calling them as Cattelya, isn't it Cattleya?


  4. Autumn Belle Says:

    These orchids are beautiful!


  5. Autumn Belle Says:

    I hope you will write a post about how to make orchids bloom. Mine are behaving erratically.


  6. Andrea> Thanks for visit my blog. I wrongly type the word of 'Cattleya'. I'm overlooked. Thanks for corrected me.

    Autumn Belle> I really like spot Cattleya, I love them all...and still searching for these types of Cattleya to add to my collection. I will write the post 'how to make the orchids bloom' in next post.


  7. Ron Says:

    Nice to find your blog. Lovely photography, too. Been growing orchids for 30 years and only recently started a bog: http://orchidsinbloom-ron.blogspot.com/


  8. Ron> Thanks for visit. Your blog really nice. I love it!