Makarimi Abdullah
Here are some orchids blooming at OdD this week.

Schomburgkia undulata - the whole spike have 23 flowers

Schomburgkia undulata - close up

Chysis bractescens

Dendrobium paplebrae x Dendrobium chrysotoxum

Grammathophyllum Yuan Nan Tiger

Blc. Anna Balmores

Lc unknown

Cattleya aclandiae

Lc Rojo

Blc. Lovely Bangkok

Ctna. Rossy Jewel

Lc Chan Hsin Jewel 'San Mei'

Rlc. Haadyai Delight x Bc. Maikai

Lc Kyle
  I will be the gladdest thing under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one~  Edna St. Vincent Millay
 
This post I dedicate and welcome to my Orchid Friend -  Azlien from  Malaysia to my Orchid de Dangau. Thanks Azlien for being my 65th friend here. I really appreciate your support.
3 Responses
  1. Zahrul Says:

    Cattleya aclandiae, Rlc. Haadyai Delight x Bc. Maikai dan Lc Kyle sangat menarik.


  2. Zahrul Says:

    Cattleya aclandiae, Rlc. Haadyai Delight x Bc. Maikai dan Lc Kyle sangat menarik.


  3. Terima kasih ;) Berminat ker?