Makarimi Abdullah
Hi Everybody,

Salam Semua,

Kerana terlalu sibuk dengan tugas di pejabat dan kerja luar kawasan, OdD tidak sempat pos kan aktiviti yang berlaku sekitar minggu lepas. Minta maaf kepada semua pembaca. Di sini OdD poskan beberapa momen yang berlangsung sekitar pameran dan pertandingan orkid yang berlangsung di Taiping, Perak minggu lalu.

Since I'm too busy with my office work and outstation. I don't have much time to updating my blog frequently. So sorry for that. Here I update few pictures during the show and below are the show details:

Taping Sentral Orchid Show 2012 (March 2012)

Organize by: Taiping Orchid Society and Taiping Sentral Shopping Mall

Date: 10th March - 18th March 2012

Venue: Taiping Sentral Shopping Complex

Time: 10.00am-10.00pm (Open for public)

Plant Registration: 10th March 2012 (8.30am - 12.30 pm) 

Best Plant of the Show - Paphiopedilum rothschildianum
Close-up - Paphiopedilum rothschildianum
Best Reserve Plant - Dendrobium (biggibum x Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh)
Best Species - Paphiopedilum parashii
Bulbophyllum (phalaenopsis x anandalaei)

Bulbophyllum echinolabium

Bulbophyllum claptonense

Bulbophyllum plumatum
Vanda NoID

Vanda NoID


Vanda NoID
Vasco Prapawan

Vascostylish Pine River 'Red'

Vascostylish Pine River 'blue'

Vasco NoID
Dend. Burana Splash

Dend, Burana Gold

Dend. Burana Pearl

Dend. Palolo Sunshine
Tolumnia (Maggie Khoo x Soon Tee)

Tolumnia (Passionata Red x Sunset)

Tolumnia Passionata Red

Tolumnia (Passionata Red x Sunset)
Dendrobium Frosty Dawn

Dend. Frosty Dawn
Dend. glomaratum

Dendrobium Jiali Glow
Eplc Cherokee Star

Lc Varut Feastfull
Blc Young Min Orange


Blc Memoria Tiang
Cattleya forbesii



 



Phal Chua Poh Guek

Phal Chua Poh Guek
Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world ~ unknown
3 Responses
  1. Some really lovely choices here. I like quite a number of them.
    Cher Sunray Gardens


  2. Joseph Says:

    Nice specimens of Paph rothschidianum and parishii. I hear the owner is from Cameron Highland? Do you know the owner of these plants?

    Thank you.


  3. Cher> Thanks ;)

    Joseph> The Owner is Sin Chan Wah. If you want to visit his farm you need to contact him first. I will ask him first, either I can give his phone no or not. Could you provide me your email so I can email to you the contact no. Or if you have whatapps just add me, my no +60195696579, so easy for me to contact me or vice versa.